Submit your resume through the online service, and you will automatically be entered into the Medicis resume database.What if I see another job opening for which I want to apply?
You are always welcome to re-apply for any new job opening.What will happen to my resume?
You will receive an email alerting you that your resume has been received. All resumes are then reviewed. If your qualifications meet all the requirements for a current job opening, you may be contacted by phone for an interview. We only contact those individuals whose experience and skills most closely meet the position requirements.How often do you update your online available positions section?
New job opportunities are listed as appropriate when they become available. We encourage you to visit our site frequently.What is the best way to format my resume?
Use the following steps as a guideline:
1. Format your resume in Microsoft Word®.
2. Use boldface for section headings.
3. Include your name on all submitted pages.
4. More is not necessarily better. Resumes should be short and simple.
5. Do not submit photos or reference letters.
6. Include corresponding job requisition number on all submissions.
Yes, salary requirements serve as a guide, informing us of your desired income. This information helps us to further match individuals with current job openings.